If you want to write a detailed tutorial or case study for the blog – I will be happy to publish it!
You will have instant access to my audience and your post will become part of my autoresponder meaning every subscriber past, present & future will see it.
I maintain a high standard of quality on the blog and guest posts are held to the same standards.
These are the qualities I’m looking for when reviewing posts-
- Provide hands on actionable advice
- Be a tutorial and/or case study based
- Backed up with real world data/example (can be anonymized)
- Include appropriate images to guide readers
- Readers walk away with actionable advice they can apply to their own sites
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts-
- Tone of voice should be casual like your talking to a friend
- Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it!
- No pretentious business tones
- No fluff – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph
- There is no minimum word count
Format your content in this structure-
- Open with a ‘What You Will Learn’ section with 3-5 bullet points
- Move into main content
- End the post with a ‘Wrapping It Up’ section
Remember your content must offer clear actionable advice with step by step instruction preferable backed up by case study data/examples.
Feel free to take a look at the examples below to get a better idea of what I am looking for-
- Instant Way to Increase Website Views That’s Overlooked By Almost Everyone
- How to Build an Email List for a Huge Online Income
- Tips On How to Grow Your Email List From 5 Of The Best Bloggers On The Web
If you still want to be published on the blog then please get in touch with me and send over-
- Introduce yourself
- Provide examples of previous work
- A list of potential article titles/ideas
- If you’ve already written the article – include it